Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bish What?

So today is Feb 10, 2016. Ive managed to still be in this weight loss rut. Thinking again that I need to loose this weight. Iwww am at the heaviest ive ever been in my life. I know that I need to change and im unsure why I cant make myself get up and go to the gym anymore. Im more embarrassed that im still in this position. I sometimes dont know how to get motivated..I have to learn how to motivate myself. I need to do something..

Ive always thought I was fat or pleasantly plump for better terms. I really only notice it when I see full length pictures of myself. Probably why im a selfie queen. I mean I am beautiful as fuck..well my face. Ive heard a couple of times, from close friends and family, that If I JUST lost the weight I wpuld have the total package! Bish what? Bish I am the total package. Well thats what I tell myself anyway. But I guess it's the truth. I guess they just try to help. I mean I need to loose weight. Thats just point blank period!

It starts with me!

Today I start, AGAIN!

Im just gonna leave my thoughts here. Not for likes or views..just a place for me to vent since I dont have that husband or boyfriend yet! Ha!

I still hope I can be in extreme weightloss..imma still submit my . App when it's time..lol..I need some help seriously with this!

Well thats all for today!
LATERS
Muah
MoMo

4 comments:

  1. Bish what?! You are the total package! Sis, I could have wrote this whole post myself! Get out my head. I often only complain in my house. Glad to see your writing again! After I get back from Hawaii, I'm starting new March 1! We can do this boo! I need my girls to be around til Betty White age, so we can take a "Golden Girls" pics and stunt on these young broads! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditt9! You ARE the total package and I personally think SELF LOVE is the 1st step towards motivating personal improvement.
    Take baby steps and GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditt9! You ARE the total package and I personally think SELF LOVE is the 1st step towards motivating personal improvement.
    Take baby steps and GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came back to check in...how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete