Thursday, February 10, 2011

So Umm Yeah!

So yes I know I have been gone along time. I have just been discouraged and ready to give up! So I kinda kicked it to the backside. But like i said earlier in the blog i never finish anything. I have thought and made a decision that i want to change my whole self! Inside and Out!


While making the decisions or better myself or not, I was doing bad, I mean really bad. Eating pizza and cake and chips, just all types of foolishness! But I decided that all that mess is out he window. I do have a small obstacle in my way. I am a very picky eater. I have to find somethings that i can eat that are both filling and healthy. I just discovered in the last couple of months that i love salad. i don't eat dressing but I love raw carrots, oh and raw spinach. i just gotta go shopping for myself..($moneytight) But I am going to put something aside for it. Really I almost gave up on myself again. I thought i had some sort of support system but at that moment i realized that i have to do it for myself. I kept screaming for help but no one pushed me! So in this process, I am by myself and I'm okay with that.

I recently purchased a scale that I have right beside my bed, and it read 7 pounds lighter than what I had been a couple of weeks ago. I was excited to see that. In the past week, after tossing all the foolishness out the window, i changed a lot of things. I First started going back to the gym. I finally got my shoes and got my workout gear together and started going. I don't get that sausage biscuit at Mc Donald's any more. I opt for some delicious Multi-Grain Cheerios that i really do enjoy. I drink Water all day long. or at least i try to. Again i make sure i have a full glass of orange juice in the morning. I have been eating a lot more fruit and no snacks or a little snack. I also try not to eat anything after 7pm. This past week and a half i have been doing great.


Going to the gym is so fun to me. Its like I'm in my own little world sort of. i am a very observant person , and i watch everything and everybody. That's probably why i sometime feel like people are watching me. But other than that i try to zone out. I wish i had a workout partner or could find someone at the gym to talk to so they can work out with me. I don't know anyone there. But maybe when i get my trainer next month i can start meeting people. Cause you know I'm shy around people i don't know. I am definitely trying and hopefully 7-10 more pounds will fall off.

I really am considering getting a Wii. Just something hat i have wanted since it came out! I'll make my final decision soon. I am So excited for my journey to weight loss and being healthy. I shout out to all the women and men who are trying to loose those pounds and stay healthy. Good Luck on Your journey and I hope and Pray that you don't loose your motivation and Stay Strong. One day i wanna be in a race, i think that's one of my short term goals..Maybe by the end of the year i can do something like that.

i will take this pass week as a mess up! I will try to keep my promise and stay on my program that i have created. I have to make some progress!! I have goals that are so attainable and so close. Life will be great!!
Until next Time Muah and Muah!!

1 comment:

  1. You have support mamma! I am here for you. If you ever wanna talk...you know my number. Keep that butt in the gym! We going to get right together this year! Love you soror! My MoMo!
    ~Shanna (MsNaturallyRandom)

    ReplyDelete