Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A NU Start!!

Well its is definitely a Nu year and time for a new start!! My name is Monique Nicole! I am a 26 year old female who is in desperate need for change! Change in all aspects of life! My first is weight loss and a gain of confidence and strength! i have a * i believe* believable goal to loose 70 pounds by October! The month of October I also plan on signing my first lease to my very own apartment!! INDEPENDENCE! Hopefully I can get my finances and priorities in order and concentrate on ME, myself and I! for once in my life! I am so excited about this blog and hope that this will be one of many thing that i stick with in 2011 and beyond.(yeah i have a problem with that too!) Ugh! I never complete anything..Well let me rephrase! I never Used to complete anything!! Once i learn a little more about this blog thingy i will post pics and more info!!! Have a great day and i will be back very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment